1. Do you cover my area?
We cover the whole of London within the M25.
2. What services do you provide?
We provide office, domestic including Ironing, spring and other cleaning and speacialty services for both residential and business clients.
3. May I meet the cleaner first?
Yes, B&K supreme cleaning will arrange a meeting with the cleaner at your house at any time of your convenience, which can be in the daytime, evening or weekend. You can discuss your priorities with the cleaner
4. Do I have to stay at home when the cleaner comes to me?
No, the cleaners are experienced and reliable so that you can leave them to clean alone in your house.
5. Am I going to have the same cleaner every week?
Yes, although holiday cover may be arranged by agreement.
6. Can I trust your cleaners and give a set of keys of my home?
You can give keys to our cleaners. Most of our clients are working busy people
and the cleaners working on our behalf are key holders.
7. Do I need to pay the cleaner extra if I want her to clean at the weekend?
No, the rate of pay for the cleaners is the same at all times.
8. What will happen if my cleaner is on holiday and I still need cleaning at home?
We will provide holiday cover for your regular cleaner by prior agreement if required
9. Who is responsible for providing the cleaning materials and equipment?
For a regular weekly cleaning you are responsible for providing the necessary cleaning products, however if this is inconvenient further arrangment can be made with ourselves where we will be more than happy to provide the materials and equipment.
© B&K Supreme Cleaning Services Ltd